- Our goal is to provide the best medical care for you in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- All current insurance must be presented prior to services so that benefits can be verified.
- Payment at time of service will be requested if benefits can not be verified.Co-payments, co-insurance, and
deductible are due at time of service.
- We accept cash, check, debit card, Mastercard, Discover, Visa and American Express.
- Arrangements for physician global obstetrical care fees are to be made prior to the seventh month.
- Special arrangements may be made for unexpected hospitalizations and emergency services.
- These fees are only an estimate from information provided to us by your insurance company and not a guarantee of
- If your insurance plan requires you have a referral from your primary care physician, please understand that it is your
responsibility to secure the referral.
- It is your responsibility to make sure all outside medical services are scheduled with a facility that participates with
your insurance plan.
- State law requires insurance companies to pay most claims within 30 days of being submitted.
- We may ask for you to assist in dealing with your health insurance plan if there is any difficulty with processing the claim.
- It is very important that you respond promptly to any inquires from your insurance company.