My bladder and pelvic floor health
We offer a full array of tests and services to maintain your bladder health, resolve leaking urine and improve prolapse issues.
COMMON PELVIC FLOOR or BLADDER ISSUES
- Urinary tract infections
- Overactive bladder syndrome
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Urgency urinary incontinence
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
-Cystocele (fallen bladder)
-Rectocele (fallen rectum)
- Fecal incontinence
- Urinanalysis and culture
- Mutichannel Urodynamic studies
- Uroflow testing
- Pelvic floor muscle therapy- exercises used to help strengthen and support vaginal support structures.
- Pessary fitting- devices used to help prevent vaginal prolapse and/or urinary leakage.
- Diagnostic cystoscopy and bladder instillations
- Vaginal reconstructive surgeries
- Robotic and Laparoscopic pelvic reconstructive surgery
If you have any of the following issues and want to seek counseling and therapy to correct this, schedule an appointment as soon as possible to start your pathway to better bladder and vaginal health. Call (210) 426-3663 to schedule your appointment.
Please fill out one of the following forms prior to your appointment.